Official Competition Rules
- Anyone is welcome to apply regardless of religious or institutional affiliation.
- Must be eight (8) years of age or older. Minors (under the age of 18) must provide a parental release form.
- Entry submissions are $25 each. Applicants may submit more than one entry, but the application fee must be submitted with each entry.
- All acts must be family-friendly, without profanity or anything controversial and/or offensive in nature.
- Jewish content is not required.
- Acts with fire, hazardous material, or weaponry are prohibited.
- Video submission is required for entry on or before January 31, 2019. Chosen entries must appear for an in-person audition. Finalists will appear in the official talent show on March 10, 2019.
- Finalists will be required to sign liability and media release forms.
- All acts will be performed indoors in The Temple’s Auditorium, located at 5015 Harding Place, Nashville, TN 37205.
All proceeds to benefit The Temple – Congregation Ohabai Sholom, Nashville, TN.